Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Housekeeping

     Bare with me as I try to update the blog with all the posts I have been keeping in the back of my mind. There are alot of things that we need to work on aquiring as we go along. I do not have a professional flash and that is the number one thing that I am going to and need to buy. I also need to buy Photoshop CS. My husband is working on that one... considering it is expensive.  I would also love to buy some backgrounds and studio lighting.

    I am constantly on the lookout for great props. I am trying desperately to find the perfect vintage chair and/or couch. Also I would absolutely love to have a great supply of corsets and ligerie that I can offer to clients, if they do not have anything to wear.

     Sophia is pretty much set with her make-up. We need to get a good supply of false eyelashes, and a broad range of foundation though to have on hand.

   I  need to find someone who would be willing to work with me and do hairstyles for my clients. :-) If you do hair or have any suggestions please feel free to let me know! Also please, please, please give me your honest feedback/criticism on the photos. I will never get any better otherwise. I know the first few sessions, I had problems with lighting, as I was working under florescent lights but I am working on it. But, let me know what you think! Most importantly, let me know if you would pay me to take your photos! That will be my clue as to when I am ready. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment