Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Here we go!

      My very first blog post. I feel so official. :-) Anyway, let me give you a little introduction about myself. My name is Stephanie. I am a 28 year old wife and mom to two wonderful little boys. They are my life. Because of that I have decided to open my own photography business so that I can spend as much time with them as possible. They grow up entirely too quickly, and I don't want to miss a single moment!

      I graduated from the College of Saint Elizabeth with a BA in art. I have taken photography classes and have enjoyed taking photos for many years. I have always found myself bringing my camera along wherever we go and taking entirely too many pictures. I love, love, love to do portrait photography. It's my passion. At the moment, my focus is on glamour boudoir, but really, I just love taking photos. I find the human body beautiful and would love to be able to offer to women (and men, any takers???) the chance to look and feel sexy. I really would like to give women the full experience, not just the photos. Our Pink Boudoir Photography will be offering hair and make-up along with the photo sessions.

For the moment, as I build up my Pink Boudior portfolio, all my photo sessions are free of charge! Anyone who is interested in the Central/northern, NJ area, please feel free to contact me. As a thank you, I will give you a cd of your edited images, to do as you want with them. :-)

My sister, Sophia, is my right hand girl. She will be doing make-up and helping me out along the way, in terms of making decision with fashion, props, poses... etc... When available, my sister Theresa, will be acting as my photography assistant.

Over the next few days, I will be uploading a few of my favorite photos from recent photo shoots. So please check back and check out my photos. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment